Friday, December 17, 2010

Whitehall Row Boats For Sale

ME 17. Do you have beta-readers "VOR"?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

17. Do you have beta-readers "Record"?

Yes! I have two and a half ^ ^ Ephy , which is my beta-reader "Chief" and done an incredible job of comments and remarks on the chapters (but I keep her corrections to the final version, so they are not taken into account on the chapters posted online. It's not that I don ' ; my readers like it enough, it is quite a bit qu'Ephy behind me level correction. But the quality of corrections is well worth the wait!), Roland, who is also my very good points and I correct some spelling and grammar (while not bad wolf, but he has a knack for finding the ones I missed ME always) and that there was a time, was my Feedback to my intrigue and the reactions of my characters, and Gadriele, which drags a bit at the moment, but when she puts it, did a phenomenal job.
And of course, I adored my readers, who give me their impressions and are the faults I have forgotten (and to my great misfortune, I notice that even when I forget some them. In my defense, it's much harder to correct its own texts as those of others: they were played and replayed so we tend to fly a little, even when one tries to force himself stay focused).
Currently two people have read a cycle in its entirety: Ephy and Roland (OK, and I, of course, but it was pretty obvious).

0 comments:

Post a Comment