Sunday, December 26, 2010

Install Canon A85 Software Without Original Cd

ME: 26. On average, how often do you return a text to correct?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

26. On average, how many times are you coming back on a text to correct?

Hard to say! Not much compared to some, but due to my writing. For chapters of the Children of the O (hence the chapters placed on the site, not the chapters planned for version sent possibly to publishers, for which I will do a little effort), I spent three times over. Once the reading of the entire volume, once the replay after replay in my beta-readers (you still following?), And once before putting it online, so years later.

For the news, when I wrote, I think I spent more than five times on each text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment