Monday, December 27, 2010

Can Trichomoniasis Lay Dormant In Men?

ME: 27. Have you ever participated a NaNoWriMo (www.nanowrimo.org)?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

27. Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo ( www.nanowrimo.org )?

Yes. Several times. In 2005, 2008 and 2009. I managed every time (well, I am not too wet, the times I thought could not succeed, I just did not participate). This year I almost did, but I had no idea so much for my Volume 8 (it has released since) that I could not see myself moving in my story.

I really like the Nano. It is a discipline (for those who do not know, this is to write 50,000 words in 30 days, which is about 1670 words per day) and somebody one like me, fine. I'm the kind of person who does everything at the last minute, and if I do not feel obligated in some way or another to do something, most of the time I do not do it .

On my first Nano, I wrote the first volume Children of O (not entirely, of course. I think I wrote 65,000 words, or something like that, and I finished mid-December). And the two following Nanos helped me move forward.

I know there's a whole community around the Nano, rallies, challenges, etc.. But I'm pretty lonely, so I stay in my corner, but see all the other enthusiasts around me motivates me a lot.

I've always done more than 50,000 words, for me to challenge. Because the 1670 words, I ran and I had to whenever a good lead, so I put on a higher wordcount history does not rest on my laurels and then lose all this beforehand. Last year, there are two or three psychopaths who wrote a million words (it's almost the entire cycle 1 Children of O), my maximum was 90 000 words, if I remember correctly, and I really, really worked hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment