Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sasuke Lemon Fanfiction

ME: 14. Are you the author of fanfiction? If yes, what fandoms? If not, why?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

14. Are you the author of fanfiction? If yes, what fandoms? If not, why?

No! Why? I think I've never been a fan of something enough to want me to appropriate the universe and characters. I think the thing I'm most fan for many years, it Grey's Anatomy (and we do not laugh, everyone's fault). And yet he would never cross my mind to write fanfiction Grey's Anatomy.
fanfiction I discovered very late, about seven years ago. Before that, I did not even know it existed. But I was diving right into it by a friend who wrote, among other things, Harry Potter fanfiction. I found myself to be beta-read chapters. At the time, I remember being rather against the fanfiction (especially when we see what there was as Harry Potter fanfiction. Many fanfics were just an excuse to write yaoi, and when I heard of fanfics which put in scene a romantic relationship between Harry and Dumbledore, it was a little drop & # 8217; water that broke the camel's back).
I do not write fanfiction also because my world interests me more than others, and my characters interest me more too. Maybe it's pride, I do not know, but it's true that I tremendous harm to write by taking the characters, or even just the universe, someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment