Sunday, December 26, 2010

Schwinn Johnny G Spin Bike

October 2004, Like Hit: "Gregory: I miss my girlfriend"


We continue in chronological order to translate for you all the press about Gregory for the year 2004-2007 , and another article was an interview with Gregory magazine Like Hit , made in October 2004: Grégory: "Ma copine me manque " - Gregory: "I miss my girl»


October 2004, Like Hit

Gregory: "I miss my girl»

Greg - a favorite candidate many ... He is courageous, likeable guy and delivers excellent performance - there is every chance that he will go far. We interviewed him backstage one from Prime, and he greeted us with a smile and a big surprise from this amount of attention to the person. Read his candid answers to our questions.


- What surprised you most in the Castle?
- Perhaps what surprised me the most, so that the fact that in reality everything is much room smaller than it looks on TV. Just incredible.

- What do you think, what are your strengths will help you stay on the project as soon as possible longer?
- Maybe my sensitivity and generosity. When I sing, I try to fully convey all that this song makes me feel. With vocal point of view, my voice is not bad, but I need to progress all the time and constantly work on it with Isabelle Charles. In terms of theatrical skill to me too More study and learn. As for the choreography, here I really do what I can, but I especially difficult given.


- You've already managed to show that very work hard, a real workaholic ...
- I have a workaholic. Do nothing, I am, and most importantly - it is be yourself.

- What do you think the fact that you're such a nice guy, helps you to conquer the people?
- very difficult for me to answer questions of this kind, because I am not very sure themselves. I prefer to be a sincere guy, but not likable guy. And if it wins, then yes, I agree.

- You're a victim of fashion?
- Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I can to dress fashionably, while I can quite routinely. I do not chase for any particular style. I simply can not wear a baseball cap backwards or tie on head bandana. So I can not say that I prefer only one of some type of clothing - it's the same thing with music. I can sing and R'n'B and rock - I try not to put a no frames.

- How much time do you spend in front of a mirror?
- For me the most horrible torture - it's hair. Every time I minutes twenty spend in the bathroom, trying to comb your hair. That to me just like a job.

- Do you like the jacuzzi?
- Yes, it's a good thing, but I rarely go there because it is still a hotbed of infection, and I have to be careful. But, of course, this is a very nice thing at the Castle, and it helps people know each other better and get closer ... Well, at least call it so! (Laughs)

- What are your impressions of the concert, Jeremy?
- I really enjoyed it. Not quite my style, but I have great respect for the way that he passed. He has not won Star Ak, but he fought for his songs, he never for a moment give up. This is something that can serve as an example to us. Jeremie able to demonstrate the rigidity and even anger in a good, sporting sense of the word - and I like it.

- Love at a distance - how do you manage to survive?
- I'm all right in this regard. Of course, I miss my girlfriend. But I know how to disengage, I know that sooner or later, we still see each other again.

- When you appear on the streets after the prime, a lot of fans chanting your name. What are your impressions of this?
- It is nice, I'm happy to hear his name. But I'm not going to rest on their laurels, these things never vskruzhat my head. I know what life is. Some kind of momentary flash of attention to my person will not make me pick up the stellar illness and stay there. I want each time to make twice the effort to constantly progress - in fact everything can change very quickly.

- What your girl refers to your popularity?
- Of course, sometimes it's a bit jealous. But when fans scream my name, she feels the same way that my mom or my dad - the pride for me. In any case, she knows that I I will not throw the first available skirt.

Info +
On the shelves of newsstands magazines with Gregory on the cover of the fruit of the speed of light. And although he has no access to the press, he would certainly have realized that the interview had taken more frequently than others. But Greg refuses to favorite status: «I am very surprised at such a heightened attention to themselves. I have very often asked to give an interview. And I will not hide the fact that it's nice to me, but I do not do this no global conclusions about their future on the project ».

Translation - [info] petite_fee



for providing materials, we thank just-gregory.net

Article belongs to the project "Gregory Lemarchal in Russia," any use it without our permission - is prohibited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment