Monday, December 13, 2010

Lutheran Church Wedding Program

ME: 13. The question accursed: and your habits of writing, can you elaborate?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

13. The question accursed: and your habits of writing, can you elaborate?

You mean my characters who spend their time frown or shake their head? : Postda: Yes yes, I write my little tics. Especially tics of mimicry characters, such as, precisely, nodding, frowning, pinched lips, reach into their hair, biting his lip. And often, too, they look into the ground, they suddenly looks very interesting. The problem with these tics, is that you end up not seeing them (and that's where the beta-readers are important (among others)). Correct the texts of other people also allows me to realize my own tics. I do not know why, but it is.
Otherwise, I do not really have other tics. Now, to you, readers, tell me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment