Friday, December 10, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Chubby Knees

ME: 10. What do you correct in time?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

10. What do you correct now?

Right now, I correct my Volume 1! Finally, I try. I already made a correction more or less complete on Chapter 1, which has undergone some changes. Now I must move to correct later. This is not necessarily obvious, so I used this text I do not notice anymore that does not stick. But readers comments are very helpful.
correction, I find it almost more complicated than rewriting a text from scratch : For my chapter 1, I wanted to change some stuff, and finally, I added some stuff that I said later in the chapter of the sudden it was redundant, and I no longer knew what I had written this I had thought of writing but I did not write, what I did not want to write for reasons related to the structure of the novel. I told myself repeatedly that I would have done better to rewrite everything, but hey, I already did that too often and I'm tired of rewriting the damn first volume!

0 comments:

Post a Comment