Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brownie Patch Locations

ME: 11. As an author (not reader), do you prefer writing short stories or novels?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

11. As author (not reader), do you prefer writing short stories or novels?

Hard to say. It's been long since I have not written any news, but I liked being able to communicate what I wanted the reader that it would take me three years to write. The news is easier to write (in my opinion), and that's something we can do on the spur of the moment. Genre stand in the middle of the night with an idea, take his computer and start writing.
In contrast, novels are much more interesting for me in terms of character development and history. I'm not sure really liking something, it all depends on what I write.
The big difference for me (besides the obvious difference related to the length of the text), is style. I have a very different style of writing for novels and news. For novels, I keep a simple, no frills want to do, I think at the end of 1500 pages, readers would have had enough. For the news, I can more than fantasy. I am also much more sarcastic in the news in the novels.

So in the end I still did not answer the question, but as weird as it sounds (I wrote many novels that new ...) I think I prefer the format the news. Must still have the ideas ... (which does not happened to me a long time, my head is too taken with the Children of O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment