Monday, December 20, 2010

Contact Information For Danielle Crawley

ME: 20. Is your reading influenced your style of writing?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

20. Is your reading influenced your style of writing?

Yes, definitely! Not consciously, but having read a lot, and in various styles, allows me to improve my own style. Finally, this is what I think ^ ^ Sometimes I flashed on a sentence either, in one way or another to get a scene description. As I have no memory, I do not remember that thirty seconds, but my brain is less stupid and should burn it in a corner somewhere.

Also, the fact to correct other authors makes me aware of my writing tics, and I discover new styles (it's there when I correct, because I do a lot more attention to style ). Anyway, I heard several authors who claimed "never read" and I do not know how they do. While the past five years, I read a lot less than when I was younger (I devoured two to three novels a week, and not small), while the literary baggage that I have accumulated over All these years I must have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment