Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brazillian Waxing Clips

ME: 30. What was your first text produced?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

30. What was your first text produced?

Uh ... so ... successful completion? The Blood of Mirrors. It is a novel general literature that I wrote the year of my 18 years (that date). From time to time, like once a year I tell myself that I would have to redraft because it has a lot of potential (more than the Children of O, if one thinks of a publication ). The main problem is that it is so bad in terms of style that would rewrite virtually everything, and I fear that the text loses its "flavor & # 8221; is the story of a girl of 14 years, and I think I at the time the ability to be close to my hero, I would not have capacity right now.

Then of course there were the children of O. All the different versions of Volume 1, just as rotten as each other, until the current version, which satisfies me almost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment