Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can I Put A Duffel Bag In The Washing Machine

Reveal the result fields in Word

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

Yes, I know that coming out of nowhere a little ... But that's four times that I spend 15 minutes on google to find how to switch between Word's field codes and their results, I told myself I was going to answer in a safe place where I was sure to find the answer quickly.

So if you suddenly {PAGE} appears instead of your page numbers (or any other field of {} instead of what you expect), it suffices to alt + F9, and everything returns to normal! Well, you can also alt + F9 just to watch the field codes, but I confess I do not see the utility (well, I guess there are one, otherwise the designers would not have bothered to create this feature).

For more info, a list of all shortcuts in Word, including those related fields.

Well, worse than done as far as this entry used to something, if you have any cool tips and tricks to share about Word, you can post as a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment