Thursday, December 16, 2010

Calories Orville Redenbacher Natural Popped

ME: 16. Can you write several pieces at once?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

16. Can you write several pieces at once?

Yes.

Ah well, we must develop some response? ^ ^ It happened to me. As I write Children of O for half a million years, I sometimes wrote stories on the side. But I could never write two novels in parallel. News, okay, it's short, it does not require an insurmountable reflection at the plot, so it's manageable. In addition, I have a very different style for novels and for news, it helps me to plunge straight into the text.
By cons, it's been a long time since it does not happened to me, apart from a new wave of abortive attempts during the writing workshop to Utopiales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment