Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pretty Good Solitaire 1201

ME: 19. Can you write anywhere?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

19. Can you write anywhere?

Everywhere, no. I find it hard to write when I'm driving, for example, in the shower and the computer likes it too. But to be a little more serious, I think I can write almost anywhere. When I'm in my thing, I ignore what is happening around me. Obviously, if a meteorite crashed suddenly to 20 feet away from me, I might be a little disturbed ^ ^ I wrote at work, when there were not too many passengers, or when waiting for the arrival of ; theft. As I worked mostly at night, I sometimes half an hour alone, all alone at the gate with my leaves and my favorite book, and I could fill in several pages. The job I had then, for cons, it was less feasible, it was consistently understaffed and I did not even have time to eat, then write, well ... not. I
can write in the train, it is also my favorite place to write. In the plane too, no problem (except that it breaks-up of having to wait until the plane has finished its climb and not yet started its descent to use the computer). In the car driven by someone else, too. Watching TV too. Outside, at the beach, the doctor, on the bus, at the pool ... and especially in my bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment