Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Retie Target Moccasin Laces

ME: 22. The most unusual place you've had a great idea that you could not

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

22. The most unusual place you've had a brilliant idea that it was impossible to note? There

immediately now, I would say "in the shower," but this is not very unusual, and it happens quite often. Tough ... I often have ideas while driving, which is not great because I am no longer much care to the road. In fact, I think the problem is not to have great ideas impossible to note is going to a strange place ^ ^ I guess I would quite capable of having the idea of the century while I do some bungee jumping, but hey, this is not provided in the program. So there, well ... I dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment