Sunday, December 12, 2010

Colubus Ships Parts Names

ME: 12. Do you have creative epiphanies?

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

12. Do you have creative epiphanies?

Yes, it happened! Especially for new, actually. But I was also somewhat during the writing of Children of O. Kind of blocking on something for two weeks, and all of a sudden revelation with all the parts fit together, and everything suddenly becomes very logical. Sometimes I have ideas that strike me as a good pair of galoshes, and these ideas are often the best. I think my brain must function in a submarine (yes, it's called the unconscious, I know), there must be quite a melting pot of ideas, and when one becomes detached from Lot, bam, it goes first.
In recent years, these epiphanies are concerned only the O Children. I must say that I miss having epiphanies for new creative, the idea that we wake up at night and more way to get back to sleep because the brain starts to boil, and is willing to relax once the whole fabric of the story is built.
By cons, these creative epiphanies me from time to time to my websites. But again, it's been a while since this has not happened. I feel like a prune everything dry completely empty of ideas. :postsad:

0 comments:

Post a Comment