Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dull Pain Above Waist Left Side Back

ME: 15. If one of your texts were to be released, and have a hit, would you see the FANF

Posted Children of the O . Thank you to leave your comments on the main blog.

15. If one of your texts were to be released, and have a hit, would you fanfiction inspired by your story of a good eye?

Had I been asked the question there are six or seven years I said NO. Besides, I had marked on my website at the time, I did not allow people to take my characters to write fanfiction. Now, my opinion is different, I think I would find it flattering. Well, I know very well what would happen, fanfics Children of O. Already Lúka couple would end with Ruan (with William or, for that matter), Ludmer and Line are also a couple, and all these people would find the full moon to make orgies. I admit, I am a bit influenced by my experience of Harry Potter fanfics, yaoi or yuri mainly. It traumatized me.
Apart from that, I do not think anyone would want writing a fanfic on Children of O, because the universe is not at all interesting, and that all the characters I'm talking a little more or less characters main and that their lives are described in detail. There would not be much room for the imagination of another author. But there would be some way to do something with the characters already dead, like a "thirty years ago."
So to answer the question, I think that I would not mind that someone would write a fanfiction on Children of O. If there are interested ... (Ephy? ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment