Monday, September 25, 2006

Deputy Travis Juniorcostume

Mail from "Melvin" ...

> From: "Melvin Samson \u0026lt;melvinsamson_005@hotmail.co.uk>
> Reply-To: melvinsamson010@yahoo.com
> Subject: GET BACK IMMEDIATELY
> Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:25:55 +0000
>
>My Dear Friend,
>
>Greetings:
>
>My name is Mr. Melvin Samson I work as an accountant in a bank; I
>contacted you to work together with me in claiming my late client's
>estate. Unfortunately he died without a registered next of kin and
>as such the funds now have an open beneficiary status. You could be
>made the beneficiary since you share the same last name with him.
>
>This has officially transferred the right to you, as no other person
>from his family knows anything about this fund with our bank.If you
>are interested in working with me,
>
>please get back to me as quickly as possible so that I give you the
>details of what we are to do. I wait for your prompt response so
>that I can give you more briefing of what you need to and how to do
>it.
>
>Thanks for your co-operation.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Melvin.




'Allo there Melvin yer sexy beast!

Oi! It makes me so 'appy ter know that yer've finally managed ter get a Uncle Bob in that bank. Now yer don't 'ave ter sit outside wiv yor wee McDonald's cup and beg for brass from strangers anymore. Good for yer! Honest guv! I would right luv ter work wiv yer, right, but first yer'll 'ave ter show me some proof that yor yer. Please send me a photo wiv yer 'oldin' a big sign wiv a banana on it. On the banana I want the bleedin' text "Chuck Tan Doori is me buttmaster".

Thank yer!

Mae West Regards,

Sir Chuck Tan Doori the chuffin' Greatest Man Alive

0 comments:

Post a Comment