Friday, September 22, 2006

Cliff Keen Headgear Adjustment

Wahahahaha: D

>From: "ray deen" <raydeen@atlas.sk>
>Reply-To: "Ray" <raydeen@katamail.com>
>Subject: In trust from Ray
>Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:00:58 +0200
>
>In trust from Ray
>Hello dear,
>I am Raymond Deen from sierra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $3,520,000 inherited from my father late Alh. Cecil Deen to your country for investment. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.
>So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $352,000 usd for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment, I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.
>thanks
>Raymond (skype ID: raysilv)



Hello sweet man!

I'm so terribly happy to recieve this mail from you about investment in Norway. Luckily for you I know lots and lots of good ways you can invest your money, and I wanna give you a few examples below.

First of all, what you really need to buy to get a good start in a fucked up country would be to buy the government. So why don't you start with buying this one? http://www.stortinget.no/ Yes, send them a mail and tell them you wanna buy the entire building with all the people inside it. Stoltenberg too, as he's a very very silly man. You can buy him and then sell him to someone else. To Israel for instance.

Then secondly I think you should buy Oslo Børs, as I can't think of any place with higher potential for investments at the moment. http://www.oslobors.no/ob/ Oh, and make sure you get one of those McDonald's restaurants as well, in case you get hungry. Mostly african people working there anyways, at least in Oslo, so you're feel just like home there.

But you can't just buy boring places, so you're gonna need some entertainment too. How about buying Tusenfryd? It's a very fun place for people like you, maybe you can even take tømmerrenna while you're there. You'll get wet and scream alot while waving your arms around. Check out www.tusenfryd.no for more information, my kuksuger friend.

Love and kisses from your new best friend,

Jerome O'Zexuall

0 comments:

Post a Comment