Thursday, September 14, 2006

Can You Take Meloxicam For Migraines

Africans replied .. o_O

>From: grace owen < graceowen001@yahoo.fr >
>To: Chuck Tan Doori < cursedemon@hotmail.com >
>Subject: Thanks
>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:53:31 +0200 (CEST)
>
>From: Mrs Grace Owen
>Telephone: +22507066535
>
>   To: Reverend Chuck Tan Doori,
>
>   Dearest one,
>
>   I thank you very much for your prompt response to my mail which has again reassured my strength and life to living,.
>
>   I will like you to help me transfer this money into your nominated bank account so that you will use it for onward investment and for the help of less privileges and you have selected for this mission after series of prayer and I will hand you over this transaction to be complete on my behalf as my foreign partner due to my present condition.
>
>Beloved one, you should send to me the bellow detailed information.
>
>1. A copy of your international passport or national identity.
>2. Your contacts address including your telephone and fax number.
>
>   Meanwhile, immediately this information is received, you will be present and declare at the bank as my foreign partner that have come to assist me transfer this money into his nominated bank account for onward investment and for the future of my son.
>
>In the meantime, I assure you that this transaction is 100 percent legitimate and I will also detail to you all the document regarding the deposition of this fund and also a letter of authority including the bank contact so that you will contact the bank directly and require to them on how to transfer this money into your nominated bank account.
>
>So, I appreciate your urgent response so that we will proceed immediately on this transaction and also kindly call my son KELVIN OWEN on our telephone number : +22507066535 for oral discussion about this transaction because I can not be able to talk due to my present condition.
>
>I sincerely thank you for your kind interest on this transaction.
>
>Yours sincerely.
>
>Mrs Grace Owen

----------


Praaaiiiise the Lord, Mrs Owen!


I am truly glad to hear-ah that You are feeling better, because of Jesus Lord our eternal Father! He reached into Your golden heart and squeezed it with His everlasting goodness-ah and honey crusted fingers, oh Yess-ah! YESS-ah, He has blessed You Grace, You are so lucky!


As you asked, I've scanned my passport-ah, into the computer and I'm sending it to You right now, right this second, with help from His allmighty internet power, and I dooo hope-ah this pleases you Mrs Owen. ( http://www.home.no/taragraph/pass.jpg  Høhøhø :p)


But I must tell you one thing-ah, Mrs Grace Owen. One thing indeed-ah! My Lord has spoken to me while I was bathin' with my mother, and He urged me to ask You too for identification, Grace-ah. Yes-ah, YES I must see thy passport my dear. Halleluja, You must send me a picture of thyself as a symbol of Your honesty and sincerity. I must have this picture within three days-ah, or I cannot complete this transaction-ah. The Lord has spoken and so it shall be.


Meanwhile I will pray for You, Grace! I've inflated a balloon-ah, written Your holy name on it and tomorrow first thing after dinner I'm going to climb up unto the roof of my barn and let go of it, Grace. Yesss-ah, I will release this balloon into the holy Heaven sky itself, Grace, for You! So Jesus will know You are suffering, and He will save Your blessed soul.  Halleluja Grace! I will also be buck nekkid-ah during this procedure. Amen-ah!


I will also need-ah, all Your bank account information and social security number. Phone number will also be needed. And oh, what size shoes do You wear, Grace?


I'm lookin forward to spending Your money, Grace. Thank You so much-ah for this blessed opportunity, Yourselves are truly an outstanding Christian lady. Amen! My son, Kermit wants me to forward his best wishes to You, and big jelly donut huggies. Halleluja! Praiiise the Lord now!


Best wishes and happy newyear from thy beloved favorite pastor of all time,


Reverend Chuck Tan Doori, Priest of Thunder and Lovemaking with oysters



...Nå kan de umulig svare meg mer vel... >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment