Sunday, October 24, 2010

Drivers License Generator

October 2004, Star Ac Mag: "Gregory: I do not margin for error "


Within chronological review of press reports on Gregory for the 2004-2007 year we have prepared for you another interview in October 2004. They became art Grégory: "Je n'ai pas le droit à l'erreur" - Gregory: "I do not have the right to error », published in the journal devoted to the old academy Star Ac Mag .

October 2004, Star Ac Mag

Gregory: "I have no margin for error»

Greg needed only one prime, to immediately enter the number of the top favorites of the season 2004. But this young singer from the Savoy with the golden voice is too modest to accept such a status!


Star Ac Mag: - As for you is life in a castle?
Gregory: - Great place! Sometimes it happens that someone with someone quarrels, but this is natural. But I currently can not complain at that. Besides, I live in a room with Enrique Sofyanom and Arles ... We are great fun all together!

- Listen, you just live among some macho!
- Yes! Is it that only I myself is not.


- With whom do you best are the relations?
- C Sofyanom, Arles, Enrique ... we only do what makes fun!

- Who did you least close?
- I do not have much talk with John. But here it is that he simply and Mathieu, much less participate in our fun, but still they are very like me!

- How do you endure the fact that you live so far from around the world and yes even "shut up"?
- It's very hard! Especially considering that we do not even know that people say about us outside of the project. This is what I am most worried about. I do not even know what my image, drawn by the media.

- Gérard Louvain, the new director, they say, super strict, you're not afraid of him?
- Frankly, I expected that it will be even stricter, especially after what he told us at the beginning of the transfer. To me he seems very good, in fact need to be able to still be so sharp and the same time not to think stamps.

- Which of the teachers you love most?
- I am comfortable with all the teachers. I like Oscar and Milo, because their lessons you have no other choice but to express themselves and reveal the most deeply hidden in your emotions.

- What's new you learned about yourself since, as came to the castle?

- I discovered that, it turns out I can learn so many things simultaneously and quickly. The result is that I did not have such a bad memory, it's cool!

- Your own working rhythm is different from the rhythm of the other students ... How do you cope with it?

- It always has been, all my life. I had put all two times more effort than others to achieve the same result.

- You've already become one of the favorites! Public adores you.
- Who does not like it when its love? But despite that, I do not like it when they call me a winner, I'm afraid one day all disappoint. This status is pressing! Nobody knows what could happen. I understand that I have no room for error.

- Are not you afraid that you believe favorite just because of your illness ...?
- I'm afraid, but I hope that really is not so! Somehow I do not want to go with the label "cystic fibrosis" on his forehead! (laughs)

- and you yourself who is considered the favorite?
- Ode, Soph. They are distinguished from the general group of his vocal abilities. Trump, John is that he can do everything: dance, play instruments, sing ... And Sandy is very strong charisma.


My self-portrait:


Figure Gregory

Your portrait in the definitions:

If you were ...
color, then ... Blue.
animal, ... Dog for her loyalty, but only from me would not smell!
disadvantage, then ... candor.
dignity, ... candor.
dream, then ... left alone on a ship in the sea with a girl in my life.

I love - I do not like:

New Castle: love.
Dining at the Castle: love, but only dishes Savoyard cuisine is not enough!
New Director: love.
Restriction phone calls in one minute: I do not like.
Race Walking at 8 am: I do not like!

Interview predicting the future:

What do you think who ...
Catch the star disease? - Sofyan, but he does not on purpose!
broke before the end of the project? - Radya, it is very fragile.
Will closest pronunciation? - I! I'm such a terrible mess of things going on!
Will keep the relationship with their other half? - I, Morgan and Oda.
Will meet with someone? - Well ... I would say, Arles with Karim.

Interview denunciation:

People who suck up all the teachers? - Wavering between John and Radey.
Who is most to show off? - At the moment, nobody.
Who is the most time in the bathroom? - Enrique.
Who is insufficient often cleaned? - Do Sofyan feet stink!
Who's Sexy? - Enrique. He only makes one that keeps up with fashion.

Translation - [info] petite_fee


For providing materials, we thank just-gregory.net

article belongs to the project "Gregory Lemarchal in Russia," any use it without our permission - is prohibited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment