Thursday, August 26, 2010

Picnik Quotes For Yourself That Are Not Long

October 2004, Fan de:" Gregory: I treasure my little princess "


Today we offer another translation in chronology of press devoted to Gregory . We continue to publish all articles and interviews for October 2004, and in this post you can read stuff magazine Fan de Grégory: Je tiens beaucoup à ma petite princesse - Gregory: "I cherish my little princess."

October 2004, Fan de

Gregory: "I cherish my little princess."

Gregory - Chief Pet Star Ak 4! From the outset, the transfer of all just do what they predicted his victory. However, he does not lose solid ground under their feet and at full coil enjoys so important in your life experience. True, he had to temporarily separated from his girlfriend.


- What are your favorite classes on a project?
- I love the lessons of theatrical skill with Oscar Sisto. He's incredibly charismatic man! And I really expect much from him as from the teacher - I know that these lessons will help me to pull out everything that sits deep inside me. And also I love the lessons of self-expression on the scene with Milo Lee and, of course, Courses vocals. For me to sing - it's like a breath of oxygen, it's my therapy.


- And before you watched previous seasons of Star Ak?
- Yes, everything except the Star Ak-3, because that at that time I was not home. Even then I saw that the students just a crazy schedule, but now, when I myself was at the Castle, I realized that I still harder than I thought!

- During the very first Prime's how you respond to greetings Gérard Louvain, compliments of Michel Sardou and applause of the public?
- Frankly, I was a little embarrassed. This was my first appearance on television, and I still do not deserve this, nothing is proved. But, of course, I can not deny that I was very pleased! And now it seems to me that weighs on my shoulders additional responsibilities. But she is my only joy!

- In connection with your illness, you probably are using any special privileges?
- No, I have no special differences. Is that just the fact that within two hours in the day I am forced to be absent, to pass the mandatory sessions Kinesitherapy. And if I feel that I need a break, I'm her I'm doing. But teachers are behaving with me, just like the other students. And with their hand there is no favoritism or special privilege. That I should be able to adapt to the rhythm of the Star of Ak, and not vice versa.

- How do your parents react when you told them you have a project?

- They are happy that I had the such a possibility. They have always supported me, and I never get tired of them thankful. Their support - my main strength. They are a little worried before so I went to the castle - were worried how I would not overdo it. But nobody better than me knows no bounds of my ability. My whole life had to try two times more than others, so I learned to believe in yourself.

- We heard that you have a girlfriend. What does she think about your involvement in the Star Ak?

- She is convinced I forget her when I get back from the castle. She is 19 years. We met a month ago and began dating a week before I left. But I really cherish it, and I hope that we shall be together when my participation in the project is completed. She's my little princess!

- I thought you did not send a summary of the producers Star Ak?
- Yes, it's true! I am a good friend of mine said that the leadership of Star Ak is still looking for young artists and gave me the contacts of one of the people in charge of casting. And then I went through all the plays, and through all stages of selection. I totally went the whole process of casting, went to the interview, like all other candidates.

- You came into this project to win?
- My main goal - it's nothing to regret. I came into this project to give everything in me. And also I would like to convey an important message for all those who are in the same situation as me. I want to show them that we must take everything from life and bite into her all the teeth. And most importantly - no need to feel sorry for yourself and complaining about fate.

Translation - [info] petite_fee


for supplying the materials we Thank just-gregory.net

article belongs to the project "Gregory Lemarchal in Russia," any use it without our permission - is prohibited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment