Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prom Dresses 2010 Montreal

Under your eyes - translation (Part 21)


Today, we invite you to read a translation of another piece from the book Laurence Lemarshal Sous ton regard - "Under your eyes" . We are starting a new, sixth, chapter epigraph which, like all other chapters of the book, were lines written by Gregory.

remind you that all parts of the translation of the book in chronological order, you can easily read using a special tag Sous ton regard .



Chapter 6
«You make me stronger»


You make me stronger

I need to find in you
Tu infinite mystery that I keep a
I need your ease
That you give me a weasel

I need your patience
And sometimes your mistakes
I need read the pages of our history
They are here before me, full of pictures

tenderness of your soul
You make me stronger
You are not just charming and magical
You will be the conductor of my fate

beauty of our children
dazzle and conquer fate
They will gradually grow
And we will become a single entity ...

Gregory Lemarshal

I miss Gregory. Physically. I can no longer touch him, kiss him, look at him. I know that he will not return. I am in itself as a stone awareness of the inexorable reality. But, nevertheless, even in the darkest moments, when I was obsessed with dark thoughts when I can not sleep, or when I do not have enough strength to even just get out of the house, I still am aware of how lucky I was that I could share with him so much moments of happiness. Nothing can ever erase them. A thousand times, a million times, I would prefer that the genes Gregory did not have this shit, but the fact remains He came into this world already with her. What would we do if we had known in advance, even before his birth that he was ill with cystic fibrosis? I was not able to answer this question. I have no magic wand to change history, but I know that I would not want another son instead of Gregory. And I wish all parents of sick children to have time enjoy life next to them, so like I did.
I was almost twenty-four years, when my son was born, and the following twenty-four years we spent with him side by side. Twenty-four years, during which he is teaching me to grow up, and not vice versa. Gregory has made me better. I do not know what the future years, but I go into this period of his life, ready to continue the fight, thanks to him, thanks to Leslie and thanks to Pierre, but most importantly - thanks to this brand indescribable love that unites us all four.

Greg called us the Fab Four - a quartet of aces, the perfect card combination, to honorably meet cystic fibrosis and show him who he was dealing with. And it's true, together we are always stronger. The hospital Foch Gregory once asked me: "Mom, and those who do not have all this love ... How do they cope? ". He was worried about others, about those who had not been so surrounded by love ones, like himself - and in fact only it helps to repel the attacks of the disease. Without love, it is impossible to extricate himself from this love - is the necessary ingredient to live only in the love that we give and receive, we can find hidden resources, the existence of which did not even know, to confront the challenges.
Gregory was born and raised in a very close-knit family where everyone talks a lot with each other, where all feed off each other. And he has always been a loving mother and father - together, ready both support it. And this is, unfortunately, is not at all. In many families, one parent - either consciously or unconsciously - can not accept the fact Birth sick child, whether he is suffering from cystic fibrosis or other diseases, and the parents separate. But we were always together.

with each of We have Gregory had a special relationship. It seems to me that he found the right balance. With me he loved long conversations with pleasure shared with me innermost. From its very birth, we were always very close. We should also say that during his childhood, we had spent a lot of time together. After Leslie was born only five years later, and Pierre at the time worked at such jobs that are physically prevented him from being at home more often: he first was a soldier and then became a day to manage the information department, and in the evenings and on weekends moonlighting as a coach in basketball. But because family life was to him above all as a result he left all his work and began to study amateur concerts and animations, to carry out various activities - it gave him more free time for the home. Their rapport with Gregory just caught the eye. They spent endless hours together, first engaging in various sports, and then sharing their common passion for music. Pierre, who was specially trained for this, quite often Greg himself conducted additional sessions Kinesitherapy. Gregory was in need of his father, Pierre was always with him. I even think that our son never to such an degree would not want to become a singer, do not be in front of him like his father. And never had he not been able to so fully realize itself without the help of Pierre. In 2005, Pierre completely abandoned his profession to devote himself entirely to his son, Gregory could to pass on to him the whole load of organizational worries and devote themselves exclusively to their dreams. Every day this everyday Pierre reassured him, gave him advice, he loved it. I like to listen, my husband says about this period - the story behind the story, and they are all accompanied by laughter.

only thing that could stop Gregory from participation in the Star Academy, it had from this in the slightest degree affected by Leslie. He's watched the previous transmission seasons, and he saw that his fame may greatly affect the family. He was very worried how it will affect the study of his sister, who was then only sixteen years old. But Leslie, which is always a very good student, did not allow all this to embarrass themselves of coverage, and she did not disappoint his elder brother, who was her model, its lighthouse, its hero.
These two - very different and very similar at the same time - have always shown a very special affection for each other. Their relationship brother and sister were built gradually, because of the fact that you were born in one family does not mean that you must love one another. And, of course, when they were small, They come and quarrel, but never on a grand scale or with malice. They grew up in harmony with each other. Gregory loved to tease his sister, and at the same time protecting and guided her. He was so proud of it, especially its academic success. Leslie calmer and more reserved than her brother, and she has always admired him for the strength of his character in his will for his sport and, later, the vocal achievements. More than anything, she wanted Greg to be happy, because she loved him more all. And he answered her in return, he could always pay attention to her, continuously raise his her, appreciated. And Lesley had never experienced in relation to him not a drop of jealousy. She is very smart kid and a very early age realized that despite the fact that the will of fate I have to give Greg more time and more worry for him, my love for her does not change, and I love them equally strong. We've always done with Pierre so that our children had not the slightest doubt about this. I know that sometimes this situation can cause stress in the sister-sister relationship, because I myself have often seen how my mother gave all themselves only to the sick child, while forgetting about their other children, and not knowing to what terrible consequences this may cause. My two children also had did not experience such feelings, the "gap". On the contrary, they did nothing that showed a mutual love and care about each other.

***

Living Gregory, probably would have never been so full and serene, not be with us my parents, Simone and Roland. They still lived in Longwy - is in Lorraine, where I came from and I, and Pierre - when my mother discovered a breast cancer. And I always had to walk many miles to visit her, but I do it very often ... And when my mother finally coped with this terrible disease, they and dad decided to move closer to us. In 1994 they sold their house and bought an apartment in a shawl-les-Eaux, is very close to Barbie, which at that time, we just settled. Gregory and Leslie as much loved and the other grandparents - Lulu and Jacqueline, the parents of Pierre - But, naturally, more intimacy they had with their grandmother and grandfather Roland Simone, who sat with them when we are with Pierre were busy at work. In such days, my father took away their noon from school during a break and drove to the Shawl-les-Eaux, where my mother was waiting for them with their famous delicacies. Thanks to her my children have never dined in the cafeteria. And by the way, it was better to Gregory because he was supposed to adhere to specific nutritional diet. And when the second half of the classes are over, my parents again, they were taken, and this time, take them to our home, where Greg and Leslie could play or do homework waiting for our return. Gregory perceived my mother, as his second mother. She was an embodiment of wisdom. And my father, in turn, gave them moments games and entertainment. For example, he often played cards with Gregory and his wife kept nagging at him, because they are often abused by the parties in a ping-pong that were not very useful for grandfather of the heart.

Translation - [info] petite_fee


be continued ...

translation belongs to the project «Gregory Lemarchal in Russia, any use without our permission - is prohibited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment