Saturday, November 25, 2006

Football Players In Jocks

Hee ...

I bought my Xbox 360 yesterday, and it's pair of D * jumping around * Testa to play online for FarCry, and it showed that it was largely småunger playing ... heard it because all had the headset with the harp. Sooo ... I ended up having fun to shoot them on my own team and stuff like that right in the head, only to hear that crap the kids were angry. : D Mary has to the Christmas party tonight, so I'm nothing in the world ... other than to sit home and play! Helga is going to go far too fast anyway, because I first have to town and take pictures for the exam to Katrine, and afterwards I have to make a cd cover out of those when I get home. Hopefully it does not take much too long, otherwise I will play lots of lots of Gears of War:) * gliise *

0 comments:

Post a Comment